Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Are you a passionate and self-driven person looking to reinforce a safety culture and be best-in class on Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) management wherever you go? Do you have a passion for sustainability? And are you equally passionate about the health and well-being of our employees? Come and join the Atlas Copco Power Technique Nordic team as our SHEQ professional!
We are looking for a full-time SHEQ professional to join our customer center Power Technique Nordic. We have employees around in the Nordic region and this position will be based in our lovely office in Sickla, Stockholm. As part of the Human Resource function, your mission will mirror the SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) role of our global SHEQ functions, which includes to safeguard Atlas Copco´s values and principles around safety, health, wellbeing, environment, and quality. The role is quite broad, and you will ensure that we comply with legal requirements and reporting related to SHEQ. You will also work with process development and maintain our Management System with clear and efficient processes and procedures, that will help our business run successfully and according to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001, legal requirements as well as customer and Atlas Copco requirements. Furthermore, you will drive the development of the SHEQ strategy for Power Technique Nordic, set targets and execute upon agreed activities.
You will collaborate closely with our Human Resource manager and our colleagues in the Nordic countries as well as SHEQ responsible colleagues in other parts of the company. .
What you can expect from us
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior, and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group.
- An excellent remuneration & benefit package
What we expect from you
We believe that you are a committed person who thrives in an innovative, fast paced, cross functional work environment with a family-like culture. You have a passion for people and building strong relationships with trust. You take on projects and see them through to fruition, regardless of barriers. While you collaborate well you can also work independently as you are driven and self-sufficient. You are a communicative person who can work well across different teams and manage multiple projects at once. You have a willingness to embrace change and always seek opportunities for improvement.
- Around 5 years of comparable SHEQ experiences, possibly in an international environment
- Relevant academic degree
- Up-to-date knowledge and interest in law compliance
- Fluent in Swedish and English is a must, any other Nordic languages is a merit.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 management system standards and certifications
- Experience working within the sustainability area is a plus
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience, and attitude.
- Good leadership and people management skills
- A customer centric individual who understands customers’ needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unites team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A leader that comes with solutions to make things happen and who can transform his/her mission into actions
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- An innovative “there is always a better way" person with a positive, flexible, and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation
- Open-minded with a global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
- A person who complies with our DNA “Commitment – Interaction – Innovation”
- Your personality and motivation match the “We Are PTS-mentality”
What to know more?
For additional information about this role, please contact Human Resource Manager Helena Söderlund, email@example.com.
If this sounds like your next career step, please apply by filling out our application form and submitting your CV via the link provided.
Passionate people create exceptional things
Did you know that the solutions we develop are a key part of most industries? Electronics, medical research, renewable energy, food production, infrastructure and many more.
We´re everywhere! Working with us means working with the latest technologies and groundbreaking, sustainable innovations. With our inclusive and caring environment, you get the support and inspiration you need to grow.
Here, your ideas are embraced, and you never stop learning. Interested in being part of our team?
Join us on our journey for a better tomorrow.
Diverse by nature and inclusive by choice
Bright ideas come from all of us. The more unique perspectives we embrace, the more innovative we are. Together we build a culture where difference is valued and we share a deep sense of purpose and belonging.