Here comes an opportunity to have a broad role within facility management as we are recruiting a Facilities Assistant to one of our clients; a big Tech company with office in central Stockholm. You will be part of a team who work together, always focusing on Customer Experience and being an ambassador for the team and representing CBRE and the client brand in the every day task you are confronted with. Your daily work will be both customer service, administration and also building maintenance related issues. We think you are a person enjoying this mix and have an aim to develop in facility management.
CBRE is a value-driven company that works based on our values RISE (Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellence). We have these values in all parts of our work and we want it to permeate everything we do as well as that you as an employee with us also recognize yourself in these and want to live by them.
- Conduct regular tours and inspections of all office and support areas to assess conditions and readiness for customer use and to detail any maintenance or corrective requirements.
- Coordinate with contractors, project, technicians to resolve any FM related issues
- Provide all mailroom, logistics, stationery, distribution and porterage support services and coordinate moves within the office
- Undertake general maintenance and office support tasks as necessary.
- Provide general safety & security support by supervising and escorting service providers and contractors as necessary.
- Provide general administration and logistical support to the Facilities Coordinator and other line managers as necessary.
- Support in QHSE matters when needed such as for example logging hazards
- Maintain constructive and positive professional relationships with all other CBRE service delivery staff and their appointed contractors.
- Assist with Appearance & Cleaning Audits, Space Walks, Maintenance Walks
- Monthly reporting and finance
- Reception cover required when necessary
What Leads to Success?
We think you are stimulated by an environment that is characterized by great commitment and where the ability to handle rapid change is of great importance. You should enjoy the fast-paced and dynamic environment we offer - where you can make an impact for us and our customers! We think you have:
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English with the ability to interact with individuals from a wide variety of social and educational backgrounds.
- Basic understanding of general building maintenance
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work in a fast paced and often demanding environment
- Ability to accurately complete tasks, assignments and responsibilities and enjoy ownership of issues.
- Dependable and flexible, able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Responsive to customer requests in an empathic, supportive and productive manner.
- Possess a good level of IT literacy.
- Be solution-focussed while having a natural "can-do mentality".
We offer a varied service in a global organization with great development opportunities. With us, you get to be part of the exciting growth journey and change process that the company is currently undergoing. We are proud that LinkedIn 2017 named CBRE one of the world's 20 companies where talent prefers to work and that Forbes 2018 selected CBRE as one of the best employers for women. CBRE has also been ranked # 1 in Real Estate in Fortune Magazines World's Most Admired Companies for 2019, which we are very happy about. We believe that our conscious work around our corporate culture and People Management has contributed to this appointment!
CBRE is the world's largest commercial real estate and investment company. At CBRE, our passion is to deliver market-leading real estate-related services that contribute to our customers' success! Our approximately 100,000 employees help investors, property owners and tenants through our approximately 530 offices worldwide and had sales of $ 23.8 billion by 2020. CBRE Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) is a business area within CBRE that delivers integrated services in facilities management, projects and consulting.
The position is a one-year parental vacancy with the possibility of extension.
Do you enjoy an international environment with many contacts and are driven by delivering excellent service? Please apply today - we make continuous selection.