Performance Marketing Manager
Join Papyrus on our mission to empower our customers and employees on this digital journey. Papyrus is embarking on an ambitious transformation of its digital landscape. We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager to join the Center of Excellence based in our headquarter, in Mölndal.
We are taking our first steps towards being a fully data-driven B2B marketing organization. So, we are looking for a multi-talented and confident Performance Marketing Manager who wants to tackle one of the most competitive landscapes in digital marketing. You will be in charge of generating highly relevant paid and organic traffic to our website, website content management, growing our audiences, and acquiring leads and customers.
You will have experience of multiple language digital marketing activity across SEO, SEM, PPC, and Digital Media. You are a member of our Center of Excellence and you are expected to show ownership of the group performance marketing plan ensuring that the activities are delivered on time and on budget, as well as driving collaboration between all stakeholders, bringing transparency towards your stakeholders, whilst making the complicated simple to understand.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Papyrus and Scaldia Group responsibility for webshop: Lead, manage and execute all webshop developments and implementation in a multi-country context
- Design, plan and activate brand and performance-driven digital campaigns
- Set up, manage and optimize SEM campaigns, keep the brand at the forefront of what’s innovative, constantly testing and learning
- Creating, executing and analysing marketing campaigns, across multiple digital channels, with a focus on search, paid social media (e.g. LinkedIn) and display
- Planning and implementing traffic acquisition strategy, and translating it into localized activity to drive brand recognition, lead generation and conversion in the most optimal and cost-efficient way for our current markets
- Daily responsibilities also include A/B testing, ad copy writing, bid management, budget management and social media
- As the go-to person, you will have a strong understanding of both on-page and technical SEO. You will own and execute the SEO strategy and run projects to increase our visibility and authority on search engines, for all regions
- Work closely with regional ebusiness and marketing teams, define the way forward, coordinate and follow up on KPIs for Webshop and Marketing
- Support in the planning, buying and optimization of Papyrus and Scaldia other acquisition and retention channels (Facebook, Instagram, other social channels, display ads and more)
- Look into additional channels of interest: YouTube, Webinars, outdoor campaigns, blog collaboration, affiliate etc.
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the Papyrus and Scaldia customer journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop structured marketing tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, from acquisition to lifecycle retention, and analyze results for actionable insights
- Plan dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth
- Many years of experience working with websites, performance marketing, lead generation in digital channels either from the agency, customer side or media side
- You have a background in running successful websites, search campaigns, ideally for a B2B business or agency
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics, bid management and attribution
- Being a power user of Google Adwords, LinkedIn and Facebook
- In this role you will also experience a lot of ownership and freedom in your daily work. We are looking for an expert who is hands-on
- Experience from paid social media marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing or other direct-response channels is a plus
- A highly quantitative, analytical mindset and a technical doer with the ability to process and understand large data sets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams
- Organized, detail-oriented, and can prioritize between multiple projects
- Strong writing, communications, and time management skills
- A motivated, creative team-player with a growth-mindset
- You have an academic or post-secondary education. Preferably in digital marketing
- Excellent English in spoken and written language