System Integration Specialist
Join Papyrus on our mission to empower our customers and employees on this digital journey. Papyrus is embarking on an ambitious transformation of its digital landscape. We are looking for an experienced E-business specialist to join the Center of Excellence based in our headquarter, in Mölndal. You have a wide range of experience in implementing e-business solutions on a multi-country level and you feel the need to develop and execute our ambitious roadmap and e-business strategy and to support our teams in the regions and countries to deliver.
You have a sharp business sense that enables you to challenge our way of commercial process thinking. You have a good sense of stakeholder management with a can-do attitude to support our regional and country e-business teams to succeed.
You are a member of our Center of Excellence and you are expected to show ownership of the group e-business plan ensuring that the activities are delivered on time and on budget, as well as driving collaboration between all stakeholders, bringing transparency towards your stakeholders, whilst making the complicated simple to understand.
As an E-business specialist, you will drive, develop, lead and execute the e-business strategy and operational plans of Papyrus/Scaldia – the Paper and Business Supplies Business Area within OptiGroup. As a part of the position, you will have a specific responsibility for the Nordic regional plan. Further, you will have the overall responsibility for the development of all related activities and actively develop and execute S2S and EDI functionalities within the organization. You are part of a team of specialists focused on performance, but it is important that you are independent and take responsibility for your tasks.
- Project lead, manage and execute all Papyrus and Scaldia S2S and EDI implementations in a multi-country context with customers and suppliers
- Analyze requested development from the organization and specify system solutions so that IT-development can be carried out
- Implement and test IT-developments in cooperation with the business
- Contribute to simplifying and automating processes in the operations that are related to EDI
- Perform internal trainings of developments and systems
- Follow trends and developments in the area and identify and suggest improvements
It is important with the ability to engage, drive, inspire and actively contribute to the company's digitalization strategy
- Drive the development, implementation and maintenance of system solutions.
- Punch-out solutions
- EDI- solutions
System to System (S2S)
- Develop, manage and execute S2S-solutions
- Support Sales department in promoting S2S to new and existing customers
- Lead S2S implementations at customers
- Manage the S2S integrations of existing customers and partners
- Develop, simplify, implement and maintain EDI-invoicing for customers.
- Local Nordic functional responsibility of e-shop
- E-shop administration
- Drive development of local e-shop features, requirements, improvements
- Key user responsibility (super user, testing, training, participating in projects, spokesperson centrally)
- Support development of new e-shop features (governed centrally, executed locally)
- Responsible for e-shop KPIs (governed centrally, followed up locally)
- Support to customers, internal and external sales.
- Excellent skills in combining business sense with e-commerce solutions and system support
- Stakeholder management ability
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Hands on and business mentality with special focus on commercialization
- Impact driven and high executional ability with result orientation
- Able to influence and make an impact
- Excellent English in spoken and written language
- Highly developed communications and analytical mindset
- Strong in building relations and creating networks
- Hybris, SmartEdit
- Experience of PrintVis, Papinet (systems/standards in the graphical business) is a merit
- Google Analytics knowledge is a good to have but not must
Education and experience
- You have an Academic degree in IT with a good knowledge/understanding of business processes
- Minimum 3-5 years’ of experience in e-business and system support
- Accustomed to communicating with customers at different levels in the organization
- Good knowledge in the field of system integration
- Proven track-record of successful e-business project implementation in a multi-country context
(System to system and EDI)
Your place in our organization
You are member of the Center of Excellence and report to the Head of Digital Transformation
How we work and what we stand for in Papyrus and Scaldia?
Reliable Delivering on the promises with high level of professionalism
Innovative Identify and continuously implement innovative and sustainable solutions in
collaboration with others
Committed Determined to deliver what we promised, best serving our customers
Agile Simple. Fast. Adaptive.
Collaborative We are stronger together.
Are you interested? Welcome with your application in english!