Do you want to be part of a new phase for our department for Corporate Governance?
Optigroup is in an exciting development and transformation phase driven by the rapidly changing world we operate in today. This also applies to our function for Corporate Governance which has previously been managed from Budapest, but which we will now locate to our head office in Mölndal, Gothenburg. Therefore, we are now looking for our new Head of Corporate Governance who will be involved in developing this function further within Optigroup.
OptiGroup is a leading European B2B distributor of products that is central to the day-to-day business operations in three business areas - Facility, Safety &Foodservice, Packaging and Paper &Business Supplies. OptiGroup companies specialize in providing their customers with products and services that improve efficiency and contribute to a more successful business. The OptiGroup Group, with net sales of EUR 1,027 million in 2019 with a total of approximately 1,600 employees, provides support to over 90,000 customers in 17 European countries. Optigroup core values are: Committed, Agile and Trustworthy. Together with the Group’s policies, these values provide guidance in all processes and in our everyday work. OptiGroup is majority-owned by Altor Fund II, Triton II Fund and Roos Gruppen AB who for many years have managed and developed the company to where we stand today.
About the position
The position includes many areas and you will have the opportunity to further develop this important function in our companies within Optigroup. You will be reporting to the Group CFO and you will also have a colleague in Hungary. This function handle internal audit, risk & compliance and general governance issues including risk assessments and auditing of internal processes of the various subsidiaries. This role also includes control and follow-up of GDPR as Data Protection Officer (DPO) for the Group as well as ESG reporting, which is managed in collaboration with Corporate Communication. You will be responsible for establishing new processes to ensure alignment, prioritization and execution of compliance demands working with all critical stakeholders across the whole business and in different departments.
- Knowledge of enterprise governance structure, operating model and business processes
- Broad experience from working with compliance (Audits, International Standards, Management Systems etc.)
- Experience from working with ESG - reporting
- Demonstrable experience with risk management and risk assessments
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Comfort to lead in rapidly changing, international environment
- Demonstrated success in influencing cross-functional
- Experience from SAP and Hyperion is a merit
We think you have either a background from an audit firm or you have already been working in a similar position in another international company.
We think you are;
- Analytical with an ability to go from holistic perspective into the details
- With a natural talent for working with development and improvement
- High communicative skills and a pedagogical way to explain
- Collaborative and prestigeless
Are you interested?
Welcome with your application!